Friday 28 March 2014

Gaming Progress Report - March 28, 2014

First, let me apologize for the lack of updates recently. I'd been having issues with my extracted teeth and then I landed a new job that's kept me busy and also exhausted. That said, I'm going to at least make an effort to keep this thing alive, just don't be surprised if updates stay slower during the week.
 


World of Warcraft:

Yes, I know. I only decided to reinstall this because an acquaintance gave me 30 days free he had laying around, but even so. I'm looking forward to the new expansion and even though it's not coming out for quite some time, it's not as if there are any other MMOs out right now that I'd rather be playing at this point. I'm really just messing around with leveling, anyway, no major commitments like raiding.

If anyone is interested in chatting me up, the characters I spend most of my time on right now are Magicpierre on Wyrmrest Accord Horde, and Milhaust and Aihm on Wyrmrest Accord Alliance.


Yakuza: Black Panther:

Honestly, I've never given the Yakuza series a second glance over the years. Not necessarily because the games don't suit me, they've just never done anything to catch my eye. I picked this oneup because I was looking for an import title that was different that my youtube viewers might enjoy, and I'll be darned if the game isn't growing on me.

I only had a basic idea of what the series was like, and was surprised when this particular entry turned out to be something like God Hand crossed with a JRPG in a modern day setting. The cutscene art style is also excellent, and I'm finding myself excited to see more of them. I expect to post a full review of this when I finish it up.

No comments:

Post a Comment